Garage Door Opener Repair
Customer Issue: Mr. Norman’s garage door had been making much more noise than it ever did previously as of late.
Our Solution: After we checked the garage door and its noises for ourselves, our technicians uninstalled Mr. Norman’s Linear LDCO850 model garage door opener for inspection. We discovered that the motor hadn’t been functioning correctly, and replaced it. Our professionals returned the opener to the overhead bar and connected it to make certain the noise had ceased while the door operated.
Customer Issue: Mr. Bolanova kept track of his garage door springs’ age and had them replaced before they could get dangerously worn down.
Our Solution: After locking the garage door in place, the team eased the caps loose and let the springs extend to their maximum length and fall lax before proceeding. After detaching the springs and removing them from the extension cables and cleaning the latter, our new springs went in.
Garage Door Opener Installation
Customer Issue: Mr. Baker’s new condominium came with an automatic overhead door, but the last owner took the opener.
Our Solution: Since he had a clean slate to work with, Mr. Baker opted for a space saving wall mounted garage door opener. The Chamberlain RJO20 fell within his price range and was compatible with his door and spring assembly, and our warehouse already had one in stock.
Customer Issue: Inadequate maintenance following a garage roof leak led to the customer’s garage door tracks rusting and cracking.
Our Solution: The door and sensors had to come off to begin with. Then, our technicians removed the screws and let the tracks out of the walls, one of them nearly breaking in half in the process. After the new tracks were leveled and screwed in, the door and sensors went back into place for testing.
Garage Door Sensor Alignment
Customer Issue: When the customer’s door refused to close, she checked the garage door sensor lights and booked a realignment session.
Our Solution: Our team loosened the sensor clamps, cleaned their lenses thoroughly, and then carefully aligned them before refastening. Fortunately, they were only horizontally misaligned, so there was no need to detach them completely. The LED’s came on properly now, and the garage door was able to close normally.